Artist: Unknown, but congrats whoever it was
So This is my Gender bend version of Elsa and Jack (OTP lol), Jackie and Elsir : ) Hope you guys like.
So this was a good change of pace for me because I started to do lined drawings. it’s really fun to do more stylist drawings using lines ^_^ and couples are rly fun to draw !
lol sorry for the inconsistent styles XD;; was experimenting mostly @_@;;
if i had a dollar for every minute ive ever spent on the internet only god knows where id be right now
probably still on the internet
But with a really nice laptop
"Angel, I hear you” - Jelsa POTO AU by Aelfeth
Jack, you’re not very discreet…
Hahaha, some Phantom of the Opera AU shenanigans. I was listening to the POTO soundtrack and when The Mirror (Angel of Music) played I couldn’t help but draw this. Jealous much, Jack?
[Please do not repost/edit/upload somewhere else! :)]
Artist: Mameal369 (twitter) | photo Translation: legendary-fangirl
(more Jelsa trans here)
Note: Please don’t delete the source on the photos or add your own watermarks on them. A link back to this page would be appreciated and always put a link back to the original source.
- 1 package regular Oreo cookies (Not Double Stuff) – about 36 cookies
- 6 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 1- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip, divided
- 2 – 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding.
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Begin by crushing 36 Oreo cookies. I used my food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs, you are done.
- Transfer the Oreo crumbs to a large bowl. Stir in 6 tablespoons melted butter and use a fork to incorporate the butter into the cookie crumbs. When the butter is distributed, transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the refrigerator while you work on the additional layers.
- Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk, and sugar, and mix well. Stir in 1 and 1/4 cups Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the crust.
- In a bowl, combine chocolate instant pudding with 3 and 1/4 cups cold milk. Whisk for several minutes until the pudding starts to thicken. Use a spatula to spread the mixture over the previous cream cheese layer. Allow the dessert to rest for about 5 minutes so that the pudding can firm up further.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top. Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.